Oct 15, 2013

Making me smile

Big Mac's newest habit of agreeing with suggestions by saying, "Okay!" Will you go throw this away? "Okay!" Go get in the stroller or go get your shoes on, a sure fire way to get him to say it.

Running for the first time in a week since being sick and feeling surprisingly good the whole time.

The way Big Mac always ends up climbing into the stroller, ready to go, sometime in the afternoon after his nap. He gets bored and upset if I try to get in a full work out on the elliptical at home, but in the stroller, I rarely hear a complaint from him.

Watching Cubby run around tidying up the living room for me when I asked her to help me get ready to vacuum. It's the first time she has ever kept at it long enough to really be helpful.

Tim suggesting that Big Mac give me a hug this morning, and having Big Mac run to me and give me not only a hug, but a big puckered up kiss too.

Tim working reasonable hours and getting weekends off!

The Messenger by Markus Zusak. The Harry Bosch series; at first I had a hard time getting into these books. They didn't grab me right away like the Lincoln Lawyer series did, but Harry is really growing on me. I'm torn between wanting to slap the character in Picture Perfect by Jodi Picoult and still really enjoying the book. I always think about the topics Jodi Picoult writes about. She is good at showing you the other side of issues.

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot to smile about. The kids are lovable, sweet and funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails