Weight Loss


I lost 5 pounds in the past few months and made my goal of getting back to pre pregnancy weight by the time Big Mac turned a year old. It was quite a bit of work this time around, not as easy as I remember it being after Kins. Probably because it's harder to get out and get exercise or to fit it in at home even on the elliptical. With just Kins I could go hiking all the time with Tooter, we could just carry our kids. Now that I have two, I can't go hiking unless I've got Tim with me to carry one kid. Ideally, I would still like to lose another 5 pounds, the extra that I've had since before Kins was born. It will be hard to stay motivated since I feel like I look ok now without all that extra work, but I'm going to try to very slowly keep losing a little until I get there.

Here's my before and after. Not very dramatic, but I do feel quite a bit better about how I look now.

Comments

  1. Congrats! You look fantastic. Losing weight is so hard, I'm really impressed with your motivation. If I had two kids, I don't think I could exercise every day the way you do.

    And I love the hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good, little mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, I'm pretty impressed with your motivation as well. I agree, it'll be hard to find the willpower for more weight loss when you look great as it is.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment