Dec 16, 2012

Family Resemblance

Kin's takes after Tim big time. I thought Max looked like my side of the family, but I was really struck by how much when my Mom sent me these pictures of my brothers at 8 months. Below is a black and white comparison of Seth and Max.
 In black and white I think Max and Seth looks very similar.
 Eric and Max share the exact same coloring. I also think Max and Eric may share a closer resemblance in the eyes and face shape than Seth and Max. Above and below are both Eric.
 One more Seth below.

3 comments:

  1. They've all got the same gleam of mischief in their eyes. Beware!
    Really, they're all pretty adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, janie's right about the mischief in all of their eyes. It's fun to see the resemblance between all of them as babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. John Elway Women's Jersey

    Klienwachter is a resident of British Columbia, Canada Serious injuries can result to small dogs The Bible on the other hand doesn't even enter the frayfreespiritcentre

    Frank Gore Jersey

    A first impression of not knowing what you are doing isn't a good impression to give WeightA laptop (plus accessories) starts to feel heavy very quicklyThese basketball uniforms are exactly the ones which the player dons but exactly the same with regards to the sizeCost is usually one of the biggest considerations for dog owners, and it should be lowest on the list of importance, at least in my mind

    JJ Watt Women's Jersey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails