Feb 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Kins is really enjoying this holiday because it involves candy hearts. She loves heart shaped things, and she has discovered that candy tastes good. The combo is just dynamite. There will be lots of love in our house today, but probably not a lot of romance. Tim is working most waking hours lately on several stores going into a new mall downtown. Luckily, I'm not nearly as into celebrating certain days in the year as I am into having a husband who really is my best friend. Grand gestures, well, I guess I could handle them. But, making me smile every day, that's what I really want.

1 comment:

  1. You finally found something that Kins likes to eat! How appropriate. Since we can't seem to locate any Alphabits, isn't there a cereal with hearts and starts? We need shapes for this girl. that's what she likes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails