The home we're in right now has served us well, but it's on a fairly busy road, and we've got some neighbors who are a little colorful. Like, I've seen what appear to be drug deals on more than one occasion colorful. We've been looking off and on for a new place since before Kins was born, but because Tim's company tools have really been pushing the limits of our garage space, we've been more seriously looking lately. We made an offer on a home that was accepted a couple of days ago. It has a 6 car garage in the back, and a regular 2 car attached, so, Tim won't be outgrowing this one for quite some time. The road isn't as busy as where we live now, and the area is one that's really safe with awesome schools. It does need quite a bit of work. The kitchen is tiny, and the carpets are all very old and not so clean. Tim will be remodeling it for awhile before it will be ready for us to move in. We can feel good about putting money into it, because the area is nice enough that if we had to sell, we should see it back. I'm excited about the idea of getting to decide how it looks, but a little stressed about how possible it will be to stay in our budget and complete the checklist we'd like to. Plus figuring out if we're going to sell or rent the home we're in now. All of this will span my third trimester and probably a few of Max's first weeks, as well as one of Tim's busiest times ever with work. Hopefully we can manage it all. And hopefully our inspections, an appraisal, and getting the loan all go okay.