Playhouse

Tim built Munchies a playhouse. It's an early birthday present. She loved her cardboard box, so I suggested that he build her a playhouse so we wouldn't have to keep a cardboard box in the living room for the next 5 years. He was excited about the idea. We both figured out how we wanted to decorate it, and I did a lot of the fabric picking and wrapping up the interior panels of wood with the fabrics. It was a lot more work than we anticipated, as these projects always seem to be. The good news is, she's built sturdy. Maybe it'll even end up getting used by Kin's kids one day.

 I love the heart window, but unfortunately until we move and have a bigger living room, it's blocked off by furniture. Maybe once day it'll actually be accessible.

Comments

  1. I love this! I bet this was a fun project to do together and I totally want to play in that, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine a more perfect playhouse for her. You guys really did a great job. And it's been thoroughly tested and approved of by two toddlers now so it's clearly a gold mine. Err that may not be the correct term. I'll get a firm grasp on sayings one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww that is too cute...love the ladybugs...I bet she is having a blast with that...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment