Oct 29, 2011

17 Weeks

This is a fun time in my pregnancy, I'm not nauseous, I'm not huge, and this week I started to feel the baby move. A few weeks sooner than when I felt Kins. Actually being able to feel the baby makes me feel a connection to this little one that's harder to feel when I'm just imagining that there is a baby in there. Instead of often totally forgetting I'm pregnant at all, I get cute little reminders a few times a day that there's a wee baby in there, doing his/her water aerobics. This week I also had the first person mention me being pregnant who didn't already know. And next Friday I have an ultrasound, where we will be able to get a good look at this little and and hopefully find out the gender.

2 comments:

  1. Such exciting times. I can't wait to find out whether it's a cute cuddly girl or some sort of tender tiger in your tummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy things are going well for you...and the new little one...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails