Family Pictures

My parents were in town for a couple of days and I asked them to snap some pictures of us. They have a much nicer camera than we do, plus it's a lot easier to have someone else take the pics. I took some pics of them with Munchies that turned out great too, but I'll just use this opportunity to build up suspense for my next post.

We run a lot on the Draper section of the Porter Rockwell trail, and I'd been noticing how perfect the train tracks next to the path would be for pictures. I'm happy with how they turned out.





Comments

  1. The little munchies is looking very grown up in her cute skirt outfit. She's a lucky lady to have such a loving family unit.
    And she's developing great skills, too! How many 18 month olds know how to immitate a cat hacking up a hairball? This has to be rare...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you and the kins are in matching outfits. Your hair looks amazingly long. like fairy princess long is what I was thinking when I saw this last night. and then ryan came up and said that you could be Dany (that dragon princess from game of thrones) so I guess it's not just me. Really cool pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get a video of the hacking. I've been trying.

    Thanks T. Squats, that's very flattering! I guess it helps that I hardly ever wear it down, that way it doesn't get damaged and can grow longer I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out beautifully! You 3 are so photogenic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment