Jan 22, 2011

TTC

That's trying to conceive, duh. I know this because during the year when I was trying t... ttc Kins (see how much easier that is?!) I visited many a website that told me so. Full of women ttc, using ovulation tests, referring to their cycle day, days past ovulation, and eventually, the bfp (that's big fat positive... pregnancy test that is). It all gets addicting. Now that I'm ttc again, I just can't wait to conduct scientific experiments involving pee and dipsticks, ovulation and pregnancy. By the way, I'm ttc. I should have led with that. I cut back on nursing recently in hopes of getting my fertility back, and it just might have been crazy enough to work. I recently found myself riding the cotton pony. I'm cracking myself up with that one. I googled nicknames, because that way I wouldn't have to refer to my menstrual cycle on my blog (oops) and that one made me laugh. While we're on the subject though, Tooter and I have a funny code too. It used to be that our aunt was visiting, but that's way to obvious. So, we've named them for discretion, since that's clearly of the utmost importance to me. For me she's called Susan. For Tooter, just to throw people off the trail, it's her uncle, and he's PC Jenkins. Which actually got sounding kind of incestuous the other day in conversation, but in general it works pretty well.

Tangent over, the point is, there's a chance I might actually be able to get pregnant without drugs soon. I got some cheap ovulation predictor and pregnancy tests off the internet, and I'm excited to use them. I start scientific testing Monday, wish me luck.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck...hubby and I were watching a movie...and the lady told her family the circus is in town...and Momma is on the edge...so now we say the circus is in town....hope you get in the family way really soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck...hubby and I were watching a movie...and the lady told her family the circus is in town...and Momma is on the edge...so now we say the circus is in town....hope you get in the family way really soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of the euphemisms and abbreviations are funny. Whatever you call the effort, I hope it works as it should. Munchkins would like to have a brother or sister to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, riding the cotton pony. I may not be too pumped about the prospect of getting pregnant any time soon but I must admit that I'm getting excited for kins jr to be on the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails