Farting

Tim usually works at home. The other day while Kins was napping I was sitting next to him reading. He was on the phone, and not giving it much thought, I farted. Usually my farts are really quiet. Not this time. It was a small fart, but shockingly loud. Tim had his headset on, through which the person on the other end can hear the smallest noises. Turns out he was talking to a client. He gave me a shocked look and then we both started silently laughing. I don't know how he was able to hold it together, but when he next needed to speak, he was able to do so without cracking up. Meanwhile, tears were running down my face. Good times.

Comments

  1. Im surprised you went public with this. The main thing I was laughing about was the fact that you didnt even think about it until it was too late. Twas good times, although I probably should have been more upset about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I don't know if I would have shared this. It is kind of funny, though. I wonder what the client thought was going on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment