Dec 11, 2010

Check me out

Next pregnancy I'm going to work on not having multiple servings of dessert daily, dessert instead of meals, etc. At the time I thought it was all good, but then a few weeks after having Munchies when instead of just magically shrinking up I looked like the following picture, I came to understand the truth.

I was going through pictures of Munchies to find birthday post pictures and couldn't resist posting this one of me. I was slightly horrified by pictures such as these at the time, but in retrospect they're pretty amusing.

9 comments:

  1. That's what I look like right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't look like that any more. All those desserts grew a beautiful baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh, huh... I'm gonna need proof Nikki. You would have to have come a looong way from when I last saw a pic of you!

    Thanks Loran. Yes, they sure did. I wouldn't be terribly upset if I gained as much next time, but I am curious how much just eating one dessert per day will change the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you think that is bad, you don't want to see what I look like right now. When I see that I see a hot mama. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well to be fair, a lot of that wasn't so much pudge as it was your abdomen having a hard time putting itself back together after being so stretched out. Still, having watched you go through what seemed like months and months of no dessert at all to get the weight off, it seems like it might be easier to just eat a reasonable amount of desserts while pregnant. Having to cut yourself off completely is just madness and you should never have to do that again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darleen, but this picture of me was like a month after birth. Having just had your baby a week ago isn't the same!

    Squats, agreed. It was madness. Sheer madness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh you looked great for just having a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've come a long way, babies. Both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails