MSPI Going Away?!

Since Munchies is getting close to a year old, which is when MSPI often resolves itself in babies, I thought I'd try reintroducing traces of milk, soy, and eggs into my diet. I started with just adding creamer into my coffee last Friday, then I had chocolate chip cookies, a couple of sips of milk, mac n' cheese, delicious cookies made by Laura involving shortbread, caramel and chocolate, annnnnnd... nothing. No reaction from Munchies so far. No blood in her poop, no super upset baby. I hope I'm not jumping the gun, but tomorrow I'm going to the grocery store and stocking up on all of the stuff I haven't been able to eat for the past 6 months. Ham and cheese sandwiches, grilled cheese, cottage cheese, ice cream, and MILK. Ohhhhh, milk. I used to drink 2 gallons of you myself every week. How I've missed you. Almond milk is not the same, I've used it in my cereal this past half year, but I've never been able to drink it alone with a meal. I'm so excited for milk!

Comments

  1. I'm hopeful for you! Giving up cheese is a huge sacrifice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked the cookies. I'm gonna be attempting to make a batch that isn't such a gooey mess here pretty quick and assuming it's a success, I'll try and unload some onto you guys. Very exciting times what with munchies outgrowing her allergy. I just don't know what you're gonna do with all this new food freedom...it's gonna be pretty great. ohhh maybe I should make those cream cheese cake balls for you to try. There's just so much you've been missing out on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Elizabeth!

    Laura, you better not give me too many. Those cookies are seriously delicious. In that kind of way where I will eat all of them right away. Cream cheese balls... woah. I really have been missing out.

    Sammy, do you ever spread a little cream cheese in your grilled cheese? It makes it even better. I make tons of grilled cheese and tomato soup in the winter, I'm so happy it looks like this winter will be no different.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grilled cheese and cream cheese balls are much too good to miss out on for long.
    Sure hope the success continues.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment