Terrible

I've been just terrible at posting lately. I was out of town for a week and just got back. I've got a friend in town now for the next couple of days too. I do have a lot of things to post about when I get a chance. I have to say, being home is awesome. Traveling with a baby is hard work, even though she did great.

In the next week or so you can expect to hear about remodeling gone wrong, hot lips on a man and my discussion with Tim about it, a 30 minute stretch of bliss on a beach (wait, that came out wrong... it's not sexual in nature, I assure you), 8 plane landings and take offs, 2 rental cars, 8 hours of driving, poor itinerary decisions, awesome grandparents, sickness, and... well, if that's not enough of a teaser for you then I just don't know what is.

Comments

  1. Even though I can guess the content of some of the future posts, I await them with bated breath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great teaser I'm excited to get the full story on everything... especially the beach!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment