Sep 12, 2010

Lake Solitude


The I key on the keyboard has taken a turn for the worst. I have to whack really hard on the keyboard to get it to go. So, I'm thnkng t's easer not to use t for now. Now hopefully the rest of ths post wll make sense.

You can get to t from the Brghton parkng lot, or you can start n the Soltude parkng lot. We started n the soltude parkng lot. The hke s mostly on ski (hey now t's workng! Oh... no t's not... false alarm) runs. There sn't much shade, t was a cool day so that was deal though. t's about 1,000 feet elevaton gan and 1.5 miles each way. I forgot the gps watch, as usual. The lake sn't very bg, but the surroundngs are very pretty and overall a nce hke. Here's the vew from near the lake.

3 comments:

  1. I was able to decipher your post just fine with out the use of i. It's neat how the brain works sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tess, this post is cracking me up! I loved reading it and really love that picture of the lake. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No i's makes for interesting reading.
    Cute photo of Laura and baby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails