Working Again

I got the opportunity to work from home for a few days this week. It's only for a few hours, but it's nice to make a little money. It's for the same company I worked for before, and have worked for since 2004. It's good for me to stay connected with them, since I've always liked working there. It's possible that this will turn into me working from home for a few hours per day the first week of every month. I'm hoping!

And now I'm going to take the opportunity to mow the lawn while it's cloudy and cool outside. I can test out my new spray on neutragena suncreen. I hate paying more, but the other clear sunscreen sprays I've tried stink. I get a headache every time I wear them. This one smelled fine when I tested it in the store so I figured that's worth the money.

Comments

  1. I like neutrogena sunscreen. Hope the grass cutting went well.
    Will be interesting to see if Zoey provides you enough time to work from home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment