Video and Happy Mother's Day to Me

I had a few videos on the camera that I think are must shares. I'm not positive if everyone else is as obsessed with my baby as I am, but just in case let's start off with a video of her blowing a couple of impressive raspberries. After that I try to get her to roll over unsuccessfully. You should probably quit watching after the second raspberry, the video gets pretty dull after that. Also, Happy Mother's day to me. I don't know what in the world I'll do to celebrate, but I know it will be glorious. I'll let ya know. It may involve seeing that new How to Train Your Dragon.

Comments

  1. Does it make me a stalker if I am obsessed with your baby too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet, munchies has her first stalker! She is sooo flattered. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment