Feb 2, 2010

Smiles



Zoey is smiling fairly often now. She's still selective enough about it that I'm totally thrilled each time she does it. Her face lights up and it's very exciting to be the target of her smile. I haven't gotten a picture yet of her huge smile, but I did get a medium smile which will have to do for now. It's tricky because each time I put the camera in front of her I can't get her attention to get her to smile because she becomes enchanted by the camera instantly. Something about that lens is very intriguing!

4 comments:

  1. Even in this picture she looks pretty mystified. Cameras ARE very enchanting, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, so cute. That looks like a big smile to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY for smiles! Oh man, I know how tough it is to get a big smile on camera. I've been lucky to get a medium smile from Ryker too! Zoey's smile is so cute though. I bet her big smile just melts the hearts of even the toughest men! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's so beautiful! It's amazing how quickly little babies change from week to week. By the way, Ruth very much enjoyed getting your lovely note in the mail. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails