Zoey has arrived!



Zoey was born on the 6th. She weighed in at 6 pounds 3 ounces and is a healthy sweet little girl. I did follow through with my plan to have a natural birth and it was everything I hoped it would be. I'm going to write up a separate blog about the birth itself. I haven't even been sleep deprived except for the first couple of nights, but that was the hospital's fault not Zoey's. I'm crossing my fingers that she remains as easy of a baby as she has been so far. I'll have to write more later, she is easy but she's keeping me busy. =)

Comments

  1. Congratulations! She is adorable and definitely a Meier. What a great Christmas treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is so beautiful. And Tess, I'm so proud of you for following through with the natural birth plan, what a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is beautiful!
    ~Anna

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's the sweetest. I miss her already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her little cheeks are even rosey. :) Didn't notice that before. She's such a ridiculously cute little cudger muffin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry I've been SUCH a slacker and haven't visited your blog in like eons or something!

    Zoey is so amazingly adorable!! CONGRATS to you both on making such a beautiful baby! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment