Pregnancy Progression

I don't know what the deal is with this picture, but when I try to enlarge it it looks all pixalated so you'll have to click on it if you want a bigger version. I missed a few weeks here and there but overall I did a pretty good job of taking pictures weekly. I'm still going to add another couple of weeks (40 and 41 if I make it that long) and also I want to add some postpartum pics to see how the shrinking comes along the first month or so.

The sciatica is feeling better. Not gone totally, but not nearly as bad. I've been having a lot more braxton hicks contractions. Last night I was having them every 5-10 minutes for hours. They were around a minute long each time too, so I'm thinking something promising is going on even though they tapered off by morning. On the non promising end of things, my stomach doesn't look lower to me anymore. It's very strange, can a baby un-drop?

Comments

  1. Huh. That's an interesting question. I'd be inclined to say that it probably just looks like the baby un-dropped rather than that actually being the case, but I guess you never really know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babies can move up some. Mine did. The doctor told me to walk a lot. I did and it worked! That week 39 pic is impressive. I bet you won't go two more weeks if you are getting that many contractions. I can't wait to see Zoey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn.. I was hoping that I was imagining it and the baby hadn't moved back up. Oh well. Guess I will get walking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walking sounds like a good idea. Will be interesting to see what the midwife has to say about "un-dropping"! (But maybe your little sweetheart will already have made her appearance by then...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! I love seeing the progression in one shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you added 2 more photos. Why does your baby-ometer say "1 more day to go?" Is that its default when you go over?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Huh, weird, I guess the baby-ometer doesn't work anymore after the due date. It'll serve as a nice record of how many days overdue I am though I suppose. :) Now I need to take my 40 week photo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment