Oct 14, 2009

Pregnancy Week 32



Time seems to be flying by now, with just under two months to go. I'm feeling a little uncomfortable due to size, but it isn't too bad yet. One of the most annoying things is when I'm laying down in bed and feel like I can't get enough oxygen. It's because my lungs are getting a little squished I assume, and though I know its common and pregnant women worldwide aren't suffocating in their sleep, it's still kinda freaky. That's only happened a few times though. Feeling her move is still just as awesome, it never gets old. They say babies are often in the same sleep/wake pattern by now that they will be in after they are born. If that's true I'm hoping I'm going to luck out with a baby who sleeps pretty well through the night, because she never wakes me up during the night. I'm a light sleeper so I'm pretty sure she must be sleeping while I'm sleeping or I think I'd get woken up.

I was planning to schedule November 13th as the first day of my leave. That's three weeks before my due date. I thought it would be nice to have a little time to prepare and relax since it could be awhile before I have much spare time on my hands. Ha!! Foolish me thinking I could divide my 12 weeks of unpaid job protected leave how I'd like before and after birth. What I need to do instead is work until the day before my due date. Unless I get a note from my midwife excusing me sooner. Which I sure hope is common, but I'll find out about that at my next appointment.

Speaking of my midwife, I had my first appointment with her since switching from my doctor. After the appointment I felt so relieved and glad that I switched. Phew!

1 comment:

  1. You might find all this information interesting:

    http://www.goddessguidebook.com/birthing-choices/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails