Happenings and I'm a Cow

Nothing particularly blog worthy has been going on lately, although I did finish up my Halloween costume and get a chance to wear it for the first time over the weekend. My costume turned out to be just as wonderful as I'd dreamed it would. I think I can safely use the pictures as my 31 week pregnancy shots.



This one is very artistic:



Our friend Alexis was having a baby shower that was also a Halloween party that we went in costume to. There was delicious food, cute decorating, and most importantly good company. It was fun and I wish I had taken more pictures. Ryan was in charge of the picture taking and maybe I'll post a couple of those when I see them because some were really hilarious. Lots of jokes in bad taste were made about my udder and nipples, and there was a lot of inappropriate touching of them. Tim went as a baby with a got milk bib because we had to whip up our costumes in about an hour due to poor planning. We saw this one at the store and figured with no time to spare, it at least kind of related to my costume, which also still needed to be made but I at least had the materials I needed. There were only size XL costumes available, which turned out to be a good thing because he couldn't even fit into the XL. The costume wasn't tall enough, which is strange because Tim isn't XL tall. It gave him a nearly constant wedgie. He had to walk around all hunched over in this special way to avoid having a constant wedgie, and it was hilarious so maybe it was a good thing his costume was too small comedy wise.

Other than that, the weekend was spent drooling over a house that we went and looked at Friday night. The house we live in now is fine and it wouldn't be a bad thing if we ended up staying in our house for a few more years, but we both really want to move into a better neighborhood while the market is down and we could afford it. This house was in a perfect neighborhood right next to the mountains and we fell in love. It was listed as a short sale, but we found out after we saw it that it is actually in foreclosure already. It is going to be auctioned off later this month. We are still a little hopeful and are going to try making an offer if it doesn't sell and gets relisted as a foreclosure.

The weekend before this one we went up Little Cottonwood Canyon to see all of the fall colors. They were out in full force and it was beautiful up there. It also happened to be Octoberfest, so we walked around through that and enjoyed ourselves.

Pretty soon I want to to a maternity photo shoot. I figure now is probably the best time, I'm big, but my belly button hasn't revolted yet and I'm not huge. I found lots of poses online to copy so I'm going to set up a very professional studio in my house and see if Tim can get some good shots.

Comments

  1. Oh, that artsy shot is amazing! IFA really came through with the nipples...
    Where's a pic of Tim in his "got milk" bib and wedgied costume? I can't believe you're depriving the blogging world of that exquisite scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys definitely outdid yourselves with those costumes and Tim really outdid himself with the food he made...mmm...especially the deviled eggs. Did I tell you that I finally couldn't stand it anymore and had to make myself some? They just weren't the same though. Not that they were bad, just not quite as good as his.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment