The Baby's Room



Tim put a lot of work into making the baby's room beautiful. He decided to add wainscoting and also some cool trim above it. It started out with one blue wall... which I was never too fond of so this was a good excuse to spend the time to paint over it finally.



Shoot. Just realized I didn't rotate this picture. Why doesn't blogger let you rotate pictures once you add them to your post? Or maybe it does and I don't know how. Well, if you do know how please let me know! Anyway, here Tim is taking a break with his super fancy caulk gun.



And I'm not sure what he's doing here, but notice the crown molding he put in. I had no idea he was going to put so much effort into the room, but it does look very nice now.

The room is mostly done now. We still want to paint a mural on the wall, and we need to get a dresser, but other than those things I think it is done.

I sewed these curtains to match the bedding set. It took me almost a whole day. Who knew curtain sewing was so much work? Not as much work as wainscoting and crown molding, but still!




Before I found this glider we had purchased a used recliner. Once it was in the room it looked HUGE. It took up a fourth of the room and didn't really match anything anyway. Bad purchase.. at least the glider was cheap.







Comments

  1. The curtains look so great! And I'm so glad you were able to get that awesome crib. Can't wait to see the mural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a perfect baby's room. I'm looking forward to seeing the mural on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tess! This is beautiful. Tell Tim he did an awesome job. Love the wainscoting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely baby room... Crib bedding and curtains both are looking beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment