Aug 24, 2009

25 Weeks



Tim and I were in San Diego for the past week so that's where we took my week 25 picture. Not too much has changed since 23 weeks. I did finally figure out how to avoid my legs itching so much, and what simple solution, don't shave them! Oh boy, it is fantastic and very sexy. Although I risked it for the San Diego trip and they didn't itch so I'm hoping the itching for a few weeks there was just a phase that is over.

According to the internet the baby weighs about 1.5 pounds now, and I am starting to feel her moving a little stronger and more often. The past couple of weeks on occasion she must wedge herself up against my bladder or kick it or something because out of the blue I will all of a sudden feel like I'm about to explode. Then a minute later the feeling will go away and I won't have to pee at all. It is a strange feeling. Makes for an exciting 12 hour road trip, never knowing if I really have to pee or if it is a false alarm.

Really there isn't very much new that I've noticed pregnancy wise. Only a couple more weeks and I will be starting the third trimester and be a week into my 7th month. It's hard to believe that my due date is just a little over 3 months away, this summer has really flown by.

4 comments:

  1. You're such a cute little mama-to-be. The baby is growing fast. Good that she's so active, even if it is uncomfortable at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh that does sound like an exciting road trip, pee-wise. Hopefully there weren't too many long stretches with no gas stations...

    Man, I can't believe that you've still got over 100 days to go. I'd say within the next month or two you're gonna reach the ideal pregnancy size. Big enough to look adorably pregnant but still able to move around okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, very cute pregnant picture.

    I'd like to share a little story about a baby sitting on my bladder when I was absolutely positive I had to pee in the middle of Wyoming in December in a blizzard. I had to stop alongside the road because there were no rest areas ANYWHERE BECAUSE IT was BIG WONDERFUL WYOMING. Dropping my drawers with a wind chill factor of -20 lead to a chapped butt the next day. I don't recommend it. But you should be safe, you'll have the baby before December.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great pregnancy photo! You look so adorable! Oh man...get ready...once you hit the beginning of your 3rd trimester, EVERYTHING seems to go into overdrive! Your little one is going to be moving CONSTANTLY! Well, mine is anyway. LOL. And it will seem like you're due tomorrow. It's honestly freaking me out a bit, but I'm excited too. Ohhhh...I'm SO EXCITED for you to get to the same point! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails