Vacation Here We Come!

I'm a huge VRBO fan ever since I found our honeymoon cabin in Lake Tahoe on that site. Almost every time I check I'm able to find an apartment or cabin for the same price, or even cheaper, than a hotel. Nice to save money and time eating most meals in, and of course you know I bring the dogs with me! I always feel so guilty spending money to go on vacation though, so we haven't been anywhere in two years now. But, I figured I better hurry and plan something because once the baby is here traveling will be harder, and considering Tim and I aren't very motivated to travel in the first place probably will rarely happen. It is our anniversary next month, so I found this place about 40 minutes inland of San Diego. I couldn't find any cheap places with fenced yards for the dogs closer to San Diego, but this place looks perfect and is in the middle of hiking heaven from what I can tell. It is even close to a lake. So I figure we will spend at least a couple of days doing free outdoorsy things, including a trip to the beach of course. Then I really want to see the San Diego Zoo and Tim wants to visit Sea World. I'm really excited for this vacation, I just know it's gonna be a blast.

Comments

  1. You and Tim and Zooey have a great time! And yes, traveling with small children is quite the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The vacation site looks very useful. I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun. Good to have a nice vacation together before the kids come along. Sea World and the zoo are always fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds so awesome! Ohhhh, I wish I could go on vacation again (even though I went to Jackson Hole just a few weeks back). It's SO REJUVENATING and, you're right, it's probably going to be much, much harder after your little one is born. Well, good for you guys! I fully expect lots of pics and stories in an upcoming blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I'm so jealous. Sounds like so much fun. I just know that Lucy would find a way to break herself or escape if we did anything like that though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment