Jun 24, 2009

Uh huh huh huh huh..... Boobs are cool

Perhaps people won't enjoy hearing about my boobs, those people should definitely skip this post. I however, simply cannot go on without documenting this. Not ever having had very big boobs it's pretty novel for me to have acquired some bigger ones lately. I noticed my bras didn't fit very well anymore, so I went shopping for a few new ones and found out something astounding... my correct size right now seems to be between a 32 C and a 32D, leaning towards a 32D. Which technically if you know about how bra sizing works is the same cup size as a 36B or a 38A, but those sizes don't sound quite as impressive. And I couldn't actually find any 32Ds because I guess it is a really odd size, so I had to settle for 34Cs. But still, 32D. Woah. Oh, and my title reference is from Beavis and Butthead, how foolish the world was to allow that show to go off the air...

5 comments:

  1. And to think that just a week ago you scoffed me for saying that you were a 32C by now. Dammit, it sure makes me wish that I'd said 32D and bet money on it. I'd be a rich woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I'm so glad I'm not going through the "boob changes" alone. Though, I must admit, I'm not as excited about it as you are. I guess that's because I was a 32D to begin with. What I am now, I'm not sure. And I honestly don't know if I WANT to know. I'm not complaining about my pre-pregnancy size, mind you. I'm just thinking that they were fine the size they were...I don't need 'em to get bigger! Anyway, if/when I get the nerves, I'll find out what I am now. In the meantime, I'm going to live vicariously through your "boob-changing joys." Oh, I LOVE your title, btw. What can I say? I'm a B&B fan. heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nursing babies was the only time in my life that I had real cleavage. It was fascinating at first then I was glad to get back to "normal"--they don't get in the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alexis - I'm thinking 32EE. And apparently I'm pretty good at this stuff so you should just go ahead and trust me on this one. Good luck on finding that size in stores though. :P 34DD miiight work. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura, I think you did actually say that a 32D might work, so you get credit. I'm not sure if you bet any money on it though.

    Well Alexis, I can't say I feel too terrible for you starting out at a 32D... although I admit bigger would probably be a hassle, but at least it's just temporary.

    MM I am curious to see what kind of changes nursing brings.. I'm sure the novelty will wear off though like it did for you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails