Apr 8, 2009

Par-Tay

Oh yeah, Friday night there was a Par-Tay all right. Right after learning about pre paid legal. But, whatever, the anticipation just made the party better. I mean, check this out, Teisha is totally claiming the west siiieeede right here and Laura is really disgusted and right after this picture was taken she threw the contents of her max cola right into Teisha's face and a big fight ensued. That is how you know the party was a success, if there is a big fight. Check.



But, don't worry, there was a lot of excitement and happiness at this party too. I mean, just look how excited Teisha is about this orange juice.



And Alexis AND Teisha are excited about this steak.



And in her own coy way Laura is overjoyed about her max cola. She's always got to play it coy, but I see right through her.



And last but certainly not least, this fork was quite magical and thrilling. You can't imagine the things we saw this fork do.


I'm sorry if I've made you super jealous about the crazy party. In reality, Laura, Alexis and I all left around 10 because we got pretty tuckered out. But, that doesn't mean we aren't happenin' chicks.
On a side note, I went for my first outside jog of the season yesterday. It was such perfect weather for it. The jog was amazing. Warm sun on my shoulders, the smell of grass, a couple of elated puppies bounding along next to me. Mmmm... doesn't get better. Even though I totally wussed out and only jogged 2.5 miles at a 10 minute mile pace, it was a really enjoyable pace. I didn't want to rush it getting back into jogging shape and have my pesky shins act up right away. Even with such a small jog, my feet got blisters. Unsightly calloused hideous feet, here I come! I'm so glad running season is back!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man! That WAS a Par-Tay! I don't know that I've ever been to such a lively and magical party. And to think...it was all because of Pre-paid Legal Services. You see? That's just ANOTHER benefit of joining Pre-paid Legal. You get to have magical and exciting parties where random Max Cola fights break out and an ordinary fork becomes anything you desire!

    Wow, I haven't jogged in such a long time. The way you described it made me remember how much I miss it and how I need to get in better shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wild and crazy party, but with Wild Tess on hand, how could it be otherwise?
    Glad you're feeling good about jogging a little. Hope the weather is nice for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...so I was supposed to look luminous and very proud of my generic cola in that one picture. Perhaps I pulled it off but if that's the case, I'm not sure that luminous is my ideal look. Teisha and Alexis both looked great though. That was really what the dirty look I was giving teisha (and the ensuing cat fight) was really all about, truth be told.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails