Mar 21, 2009

Shorty Got Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo Lo.....

Remember back when I said Tim's bowling birthday party music video was going to be released "soon"? By soon, I obviously meant more than a month later. Well, Tim has finally finished editing it, and I'm proud to be able to finally post it here. I think my favorite parts are those where Tim busts out his dance moves. He really has some good moves. I think you'll see what I mean. Not that mine are anything to sneeze at, but they don't quite measure up.

7 comments:

  1. Hot is right! Have you guys considered adding a content warning to that video? It is obviously an adult film. And by adult, I of course mean that it was erotic. Oh yeah, and Tim does have some pretty sweet action dance moves, I'll give him that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fat suits really add something. Exactly what, I'm not going to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Where did you get the fat suits? You guys are the BOMB.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! Too hot for television! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classic moments. LMAO. I don't think that suit helped anyone's bowling skills.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilarious! I love it. I only wish I would've discovered this earlier...would've helped me get through the lame-o morning here at work...Oh well, better late than never! So funny.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails