Jan 7, 2009

Off Duty Hippie Santa Thinks He's Really Cool - And He's 100% Correct

On my way to work this morning I had the good fortune of being right behind this dude.



I'm a little depressed that the picture turned out blurry, but it says "I'd rather be cummin than strokin". I also wish I would have had the foresight to include the mud flaps with skulls on them. At least you can see the flames on the rear window. I knew that strokers are some kind of pipe dudes like to put on their trucks possibly to achieve a really high level of noise (I'm going with my gut on this one), but I'd never heard of cummins. I gave Tim a call and he was able to fill me in on the important detail that Strokers and Cummins are pretty much the same but the former is for Fords and the Latter is for Dodges. I craftily pulled up next to the dude and imagine my surprise when I saw that he was not a skinny white trash looking guy. My first thought was hippie santa on the off season, meaning, he looked pretty rad. Allow me to share with you a quick sketch I drew of him:



Now, I may have taken a few liberties, and maybe I didn't see him that well in the first place, but this is pretty much exactly what he looked like despite those insignificant details.

P.S. Don't trust my gut when it comes to vehicles, as it turns out that strokers are actually to make your vehicle faster, not louder... although, perhaps faster might make it louder, so actually, nevermind, my gut rules.

2 comments:

  1. We have a Cummins diesel engine on our Dodge truck. Not sure if that relates. I certainly would not want to conflict with your gut!
    Nice sketch of the hippy Santa dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap, I am laughing at that picture so much. I don't know if you intended it, but the look of surprise on his face is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails