Hello 2009!

I'm a get 'er done type of a person usually. Even obsessive at times. I hate to wait if I have something on my mind, which is good as far as getting chores done, but not so great as far as having anything to put on my resolutions list. Normally if there is anything I can think of to improve on I try to do it then. There are a lot of things about this past year that I'd just like to happen again this year. Like spending as much of the summer as I can hiking or just being outdoors. Improving my running times more. Trying not to watch too much TV. Reading a lot of good books, including more classics. Keeping up the good work liking each other wise with Tim. Loving the puppies. Doing a few drawings. Doing even more long walks with Laura and our puppies when it is warm enough. Keeping in touch with the family.
I hope you had a fun New Year's Eve and you're enjoying a relaxing day today!

Comments

  1. Sounds like some excellent goals. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes, the walks. Yeah, I can't wait for springtime either. :) We're totally getting screwed out of some pretty awesome hiking/walking right now...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment