Because I'm Lazy This is the Final Product

I started this drawing over a year ago. I started it in colored pencil, and got the characters done, but then I was way too lazy to actually color in the background with colored pencil. For my birthday I got a digital tablet, and so I scanned in my drawing and finished most of it using the tablet in photoshop. I've been meaning to finish the details. Fixing the woman's face for example, since it is all skewed and funny looking. But, after months have passed I've realized I'm just not motivated enough. I've got a couple of other ideas for things I'd like to draw instead of slogging my way through the boring details of this one. So, I thought I'd go ahead and post 'er up here.

Comments

  1. I like this drawing very much...especially the way the waves turned out. Also, the mini survey you added to the posts is neato!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it turned out well. Sure, the lady has a bit of a sneer, but the horse and tiger are great. Also cool scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this drawing a lot. Keep posting your art work, it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've seen them before but... Spectacular tiger and horse. I like the way the bkgrd turned out too. The warrior chick is .. Good .. But not as spectacular ;) I can't draw people (esp hands / faces) worth diddly. Would be fun to put concerted effort into improving.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The awesome waves, the dark sky, and the lightning are still my favorite parts. Super cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been given the Butterfly Award! Check out my latest post for more information.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment