Dec 15, 2008

Which way did he go, George, which way did he go?

I caught Howard drinking in a very strange way. Then, I saw that his goal was to fish a stray piece of dog food out of the water bowl. After watching a minute, I realized I probably had plenty of time to get the camera, I could see this was going to take awhile. This video is actually the second one I took. Howard was really dedicated to his mission. I won't spoil the ending for you, so place your bets now, Howard or the piece of dog food.

video

1 comment:

  1. Skipper, the miniature Schnauzer, likes to watch Brogan, the wolfhound, eat because he might just drop a few bites on the floor. Sometimes they land in the water dish and Skipper goes bobbing for bites. He doesn't lap the water, he shoves his nose in it. Pretty cheap entertainment!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails