Pride Day at Work

My work had a pride day where employees were supposed to dress up to show company pride. There were a lot of people who printed out the company logo and taped it on themselves or wore the company colors for example. I thought I'd dress up as a gecko since there is one in the company logo. I slapped my costume together at the last minute using a stapler and tape. The gecko hands are plastic gloves with balled up paper towels taped on as fingers. I called myself ghetto gecko. I don't know why when I'm dressed up I always end up pulling this cringing face and hunchbacked posture. It made sense with my Halloween costume, but I've got to get out of the habit. A picture of me with a similar grimacing face is now going to be distributed to everyone at the company, I feel slightly embarrassed. Hopefully I've learned my lesson, but I doubt it.

Comments

  1. Pretty funny costume. How in the world do you come up with these ideas? I never would have thought of the rubber gloves for gecko feet, but it gets across the idea very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dunno, maybe geckos have cringing faces???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment