Lazy Morning

Today I took the day off from work because my parents are going to be in town around noon and I figure it is a waste to drive to work and back for just a half day. I had told Tim probably about five times within the last week, two times just yesterday, about how I had the day off and that my parents would be here. We woke up at the usual time and I was lounging around drinking coffee talking to Tim. Then, I spread my arms out and said joyously, "I just can't decide what to do with my morning, read or draw!" A little light bulb appeared above Tim's head and he screamed, "You have the day off today?? Here I've been courteously waiting around for you to leave for work before I go to work!" He'd been wondering why I was taking so long,My poor sweet husband with fairly severe short term memory loss problems...

Comments

  1. That is so typical! I can't tell you how many times I've reminded Gary about things and it's like I never said word one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, that sounds about right. In fact, I think it would be a bit suspicious if he DID remember things. That wouldn't be very manly at all...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment