Oct 30, 2008

Missin' Cat

Missin' Cat
RE-WARD

Name: George Clooney, but answers t'Geo'gie Wo'gy Poo

DOB: Th' day mah soul awakened

Weight: I'll thank yo' not t'pry into his persnol affairs. So, he likes his tuna, big whoop.
Height: Tall, ah reckon. As in tall dark an' hansum.

Date Last See: Right befo'e Days of Our Lives on 10/30/2008.

Place Last See: On mah Lazy Fella recliner

Extry Clues: ah keep hearin' a faint meowin' behind me. ah reckon he is close by.

Reward: $5,000. C'd yo' hold mah check until mah home equity loan comes through?

6 comments:

  1. purty good re-ward poster that, suga'. Hope ya find yur kitty cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound jest lak yer paw!

    At first I thought, oh no! She lost her cat. Then I thought, oh boy! She's got her cat stuck to a giant butt. Imagine my disappointment.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait to see this costume.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I eagerly wait a photo of the exact location of missing cat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh...the anticipation is killing me. And you better win the costume contest or I smell a rat!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails