Mother's Day




I made this lovely cake for my mom for mother's day. I know, I should quit my day job. Anyway, then we took two pictures together and after the second we noticed that all of the icing was slopping down to the bottom. It was pretty funny. You can see the difference between the icing positioning in the first and second pics, especially if you watch how mother's really starts to slant off to the right and day pretty much disappears. Luckily, I was able to slop it back into place.

Comments

  1. Cake looks fine, even when droopy. but I look fat! This is unacceptable. I demand photo-shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and your mom have the same smile! But you probably already knew that. Great job on the cake...I'm glad you were able to "slop" it back into place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment